Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Unified Process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Unified Process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Unified Process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Unified Process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 637 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Unified Process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 637 standard requirements:
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Early exploration of problem to determine project feasibility : Whats the perceived business value?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Agile Unified Process, and Brand Value
- Are the data collection and analysis methods specified explicitly?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- What is the role of objects, layers, architecture, ..?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What are current Agile Unified Process Paradigms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Unified Process book in PDF containing 637 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Unified Process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Unified Process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Unified Process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Unified Process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Unified Process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Unified Process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile Unified Process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the Agile Unified Process project team adequate to do the job?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Agile Unified Process project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is needed for a tradeoff decision?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Initiating Process Group: In which Agile Unified Process project management process group is the detailed Agile Unified Process project budget created?
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Agile Unified Process project follow the same process?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Unified Process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Unified Process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Unified Process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Unified Process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Unified Process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Unified Process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Unified Process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Unified Process project with this in-depth Agile Unified Process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Unified Process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Unified Process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Unified Process investments work better.
This Agile Unified Process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.