- AgileWorx Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AgileWorx Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AgileWorx related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AgileWorx specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AgileWorx Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 883 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AgileWorx improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 883 standard requirements:
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- Will AgileWorx deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What defines Best in Class?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on AgileWorx?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- How do we go about Comparing AgileWorx approaches/solutions?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- How do you assess your AgileWorx workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider AgileWorx will circumvent those obstacles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AgileWorx book in PDF containing 883 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AgileWorx self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AgileWorx Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AgileWorx areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AgileWorx Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AgileWorx projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AgileWorx Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AgileWorx project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the AgileWorx project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your AgileWorx project based on this experience?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the AgileWorx project cutting across the entire organization?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the content of the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your AgileWorx projects should be selected when compared with other AgileWorx projects?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are there forms and procedures to collect and record the data?
- Change Management Plan: When developing your communication plan do you address the following: When should the given message be communicated?
Step-by-step and complete AgileWorx Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AgileWorx project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AgileWorx project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AgileWorx project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AgileWorx project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AgileWorx project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AgileWorx project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AgileWorx project with this in-depth AgileWorx Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AgileWorx projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AgileWorx and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AgileWorx investments work better.
This AgileWorx All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.