Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agility, Reliability, and Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agility, Reliability, and Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agility, Reliability, and Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agility, Reliability, and Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agility, Reliability, and Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- What are the short and long-term Agility, Reliability, and Security goals?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Have all basic functions of Agility, Reliability, and Security been defined?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Agility, Reliability, and Security workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Agility, Reliability, and Security is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agility, Reliability, and Security book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agility, Reliability, and Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agility, Reliability, and Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agility, Reliability, and Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agility, Reliability, and Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agility, Reliability, and Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agility, Reliability, and Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agility, Reliability, and Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Agility, Reliability, and Security project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Agility, Reliability, and Security project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in Agility, Reliability, and Security project quality management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work Ð What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Agility, Reliability, and Security project scope?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Agility, Reliability, and Security project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
Step-by-step and complete Agility, Reliability, and Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agility, Reliability, and Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agility, Reliability, and Security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agility, Reliability, and Security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agility, Reliability, and Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agility, Reliability, and Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agility, Reliability, and Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agility, Reliability, and Security project with this in-depth Agility, Reliability, and Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agility, Reliability, and Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agility, Reliability, and Security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agility, Reliability, and Security investments work better.
This Agility, Reliability, and Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.