- Agility Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agility Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agility related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agility specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agility Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agility improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- When developing and capitalizing on IoT solutions, do we as owners consider the societal cost, systemic risk, and risk externality to avoid what may be called designer hubris. In other words, why add features when theyre not needed and contribute to the insecurity/fragility of the whole system?
- How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
- Do we obtain it performance reports illustrating the value of it from a business driver perspective (Customer Service, cost, agility, quality, etc.)?
- Management agility/responsiveness; What is the capability and flexibility for rapid change of processes, responsibilities, structures, etc., between divisions?
- Measurement Agility How do you ensure that your performance measurement system is able to respond to rapid or unexpected organizational or external changes?
- Agility implies responding to change over following a plan and customer collaboration over contract negotiation, how does this impact the contract topics?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Agility processes?
- Agility implies responding to change over following a plan and customer collaboration over contract negotiation, how does this impact contract topics?
- Top line growth, expand margins, improve corporate agility, and reduce overhead costs. Given the value, is Portfolio Management delivering?
- Do we ensure to not add features when theyre not needed and contribute to the insecurity/fragility of the whole system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agility book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agility self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agility Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agility areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agility Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agility projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agility Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agility project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Agility project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Agility project plan?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does our vision/mission support a culture of quality data?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Lessons Learned: Are there any data that you have overlooked in identifying lessons?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritise the overall Agility project portfolio?
- WBS Dictionary: Is each control account assigned to a single organizational element directly responsible for the work and identifiable to a single element of the CWBS?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
- Closing Process Group: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Agility project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Agility project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Executing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
Step-by-step and complete Agility Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agility project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agility project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agility project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agility project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agility project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agility project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agility project with this in-depth Agility Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agility and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agility investments work better.
This Agility All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.