Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agribusiness Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agribusiness related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agribusiness specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agribusiness Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agribusiness improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Agribusiness requirements in detail?
- Will it solve real problems?
- What is measured?
- What is Agribusinesss impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Agribusiness workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Agribusiness forward?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Agribusiness experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agribusiness book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agribusiness self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agribusiness Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agribusiness areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agribusiness Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agribusiness projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agribusiness Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agribusiness project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Agribusiness projects?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the Agribusiness project (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Agribusiness project scope to ensure the Agribusiness project remains within the scope baseline?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Issue Log: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Risk Audit: Are requirements fully understood by the team and their customers?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete Agribusiness Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agribusiness project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agribusiness project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agribusiness project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agribusiness project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agribusiness project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agribusiness project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agribusiness project with this in-depth Agribusiness Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agribusiness projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agribusiness and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agribusiness investments work better.
This Agribusiness All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.