Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agricultural diversification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agricultural diversification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agricultural diversification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agricultural diversification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 923 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agricultural diversification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 923 standard requirements:
- What management system can we use to leverage the Agricultural diversification experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Agricultural diversification study?
- For your Agricultural diversification project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Which customers cant participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Agricultural diversification project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- What were the crucial moments of truth on the process map?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agricultural diversification book in PDF containing 923 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agricultural diversification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agricultural diversification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agricultural diversification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agricultural diversification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agricultural diversification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agricultural diversification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agricultural diversification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an environment that encourages learning and innovation?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Agricultural diversification project?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Agricultural diversification project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the current level of skills and knowledge and behaviours of the group that will be impacted on. What prerequisite knowledge do these groups need?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Agricultural diversification project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: What areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Agricultural diversification project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
Step-by-step and complete Agricultural diversification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agricultural diversification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agricultural diversification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agricultural diversification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agricultural diversification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agricultural diversification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agricultural diversification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agricultural diversification project with this in-depth Agricultural diversification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agricultural diversification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agricultural diversification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agricultural diversification investments work better.
This Agricultural diversification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.