Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AI for Procurement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AI for Procurement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AI for Procurement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AI for Procurement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 721 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AI for Procurement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 721 standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in AI for Procurement?
- What would be the goal or target for a AI for Procurements improvement team?
- Is the AI for Procurement scope manageable?
- Is the impact that AI for Procurement has shown?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your AI for Procurement activities?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- What are the known security controls?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AI for Procurement book in PDF containing 721 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AI for Procurement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AI for Procurement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AI for Procurement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AI for Procurement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AI for Procurement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AI for Procurement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AI for Procurement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any AI for Procurement projects similar to this one in existence?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have price sheets and a methodology for determining the total proposal cost?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have AI for Procurement project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the AI for Procurement project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are these procedures adhered to?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal AI for Procurement project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete AI for Procurement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AI for Procurement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AI for Procurement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AI for Procurement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AI for Procurement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AI for Procurement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AI for Procurement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AI for Procurement project with this in-depth AI for Procurement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AI for Procurement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AI for Procurement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AI for Procurement investments work better.
This AI for Procurement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.