AI Foundation Standard Requirements
- How to architect an AI system so as to maximize the odds that, as it radically self-modifies and self-improves, it will not lose track of its originally programmed/taught goal system?
- If someone were to have a neural network that could scan information on all aspects of your life, where would that neural network potentially be able to find information about you?
- Portfolio Analysis: Given a set of technical papers, patents and press releases covering a field, what are the major topics of consideration and what entities are considering them?
- How does a serial, integrated, and very limited stream of consciousness emerge from a nervous system that is mostly unconscious, distributed, parallel, and of enormous capacity?
- A main component of the neural-network approach is the use of embeddings _ representing each feature as a vector in a low dimensional space. But where do the vectors come from?
- Can biological insight gained from in vitro cultured neural networks on electronic substrates be used for construction of new types of large-scale artificial neural networks?
- When the machine returns a prediction, it delivers a perfect signal regarding whether the good or bad state is true or not. But what if the prediction itself is imperfect?
- What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
- Get into an AI Mindset: what do you know about individual grains of sand, or individual kittens, or drops of rain, or apples hanging on all the apple trees scattered throughout the world?
- When you talk about data analytics, you use words such as machine learning, algorithms and data mining. However, do you actually know the meaning of these terms?
Why Own The AI Foundation Self-Assessment?
The AI Foundation Self-Assessment will make you a AI Foundation domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the AI Foundation work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every AI Foundation task and that every AI Foundation outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring AI Foundation opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored AI Foundation advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth AI Foundation Self-Assessment. Featuring 867 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AI Foundation improvements can be made.
What Is In The AI Foundation Self-Assessment?
The AI Foundation Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 867 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AI Foundation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The AI Foundation Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose AI Foundation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AI Foundation and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define AI Foundation With This AI Foundation Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 867 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective AI Foundation leader?
- Define Criterion: Can Abstract Knowledge Representations Serve As an Adequate Foundation for the Adaptive Creation of Context-Specific Knowledge Representations?
- Measure Criterion: Does AI Foundation analysis show the relationships among important AI Foundation factors?
- Analyze Criterion: Think about the functions involved in your AI Foundation project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Improve Criterion: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once AI Foundation is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Control Criterion: Do we monitor the AI Foundation decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Sustain Criterion: How do we accomplish our long range AI Foundation goals?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; AI Foundation Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal AI Foundation Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a AI Foundation domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The AI Foundation Self Assessment That Will Make You A AI Foundation Domain Expert Now.