Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AI Foundation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AI Foundation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AI Foundation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AI Foundation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 867 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AI Foundation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 867 standard requirements:
- If someone were to have a neural network that could scan information on all aspects of your life, where would that neural network potentially be able to find information about you?
- Can biological insight gained from in vitro cultured neural networks on electronic substrates be used for construction of new types of large-scale artificial neural network?
- A neural network learns to recognize patterns based on past information. One set of people is judged by the behaviour of another. Is this fair or reliable?
- How can you make your workforce open enough to embrace new ways of working and new strategic priorities and new forces of change?
- In what ways can leadership become more visionary; to conceive what customers want even before they know it themselves?
- How is the way that a rule-based system represents knowledge different from the approach used by a neural network?
- For what types of business problems would you use neural networks instead of standard techniques?
- If AI Requires scientific theories of internal activities of the brain; How to validate?
- What properties of neural networks enable them to model nonlinear systems?
- Will it be sustaining/evolutionary, disruptive, or simply fail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AI Foundation book in PDF containing 867 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AI Foundation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AI Foundation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AI Foundation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AI Foundation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AI Foundation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AI Foundation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AI Foundation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and AI Foundation project work can be performed. Will the AI Foundation project requirements become approved in writing?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a realistic budget and do you present regular financial reports that identify how you are going against that budget?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the AI Foundation project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this AI Foundation project organization?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can business terms and conditions be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Risk Register: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of the risk factors can be avoided altogether?
Step-by-step and complete AI Foundation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AI Foundation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AI Foundation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AI Foundation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AI Foundation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AI Foundation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AI Foundation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AI Foundation project with this in-depth AI Foundation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AI Foundation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AI Foundation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AI Foundation investments work better.
This AI Foundation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.