Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AI-Related C&SI Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AI-Related C&SI Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AI-Related C&SI Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AI-Related C&SI Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 768 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AI-Related C&SI Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 768 standard requirements:
- Were the planned controls working?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing AI-Related C&SI Services?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How much does AI-Related C&SI Services help?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Is AI-Related C&SI Services dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Have all basic functions of AI-Related C&SI Services been defined?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- What are the long-term AI-Related C&SI Services goals?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AI-Related C&SI Services book in PDF containing 768 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AI-Related C&SI Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AI-Related C&SI Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AI-Related C&SI Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AI-Related C&SI Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AI-Related C&SI Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AI-Related C&SI Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AI-Related C&SI Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do AI-Related C&SI Services project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your AI-Related C&SI Services project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Implementation of actions: Who are the responsible units?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the AI-Related C&SI Services project Team cease upon the delivery of the AI-Related C&SI Services projects outputs?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other AI-Related C&SI Services project estimates?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
Step-by-step and complete AI-Related C&SI Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AI-Related C&SI Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AI-Related C&SI Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AI-Related C&SI Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AI-Related C&SI Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AI-Related C&SI Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AI-Related C&SI Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AI-Related C&SI Services project with this in-depth AI-Related C&SI Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AI-Related C&SI Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AI-Related C&SI Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AI-Related C&SI Services investments work better.
This AI-Related C&SI Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.