Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Air Transport Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Air Transport Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Air Transport Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Air Transport Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Air Transport Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- What is Effective Air Transport Network?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Does the Air Transport Network performance meet the customers requirements?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Air Transport Networks gains?
- Consider your own Air Transport Network project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- What are measures?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Air Transport Network book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Air Transport Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Air Transport Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Air Transport Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Air Transport Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Air Transport Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Air Transport Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Air Transport Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Procurement Audit: Is the strategy implemented across the entire organization?
- Team Operating Agreement: Have you established procedures that team members can follow to work effectively together, such as a team operating agreement?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Change Request: How does an organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your Air Transport Network project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Air Transport Network project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Air Transport Network project manager?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all Air Transport Network project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Air Transport Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Air Transport Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Air Transport Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Air Transport Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Air Transport Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Air Transport Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Air Transport Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Air Transport Network project with this in-depth Air Transport Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Air Transport Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Air Transport Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Air Transport Network investments work better.
This Air Transport Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.