- Airbiquity Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Airbiquity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Airbiquity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Airbiquity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Airbiquity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Airbiquity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Airbiquity study?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Airbiquity?
- How would you define the culture here?
- How do we know that any Airbiquity analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- How frequently do you track Airbiquity measures?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Airbiquity models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Airbiquity book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Airbiquity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Airbiquity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Airbiquity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Airbiquity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Airbiquity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Airbiquity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Airbiquity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders signed by the purchasing agent?
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Airbiquity project and how long is it?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you communicate information?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Airbiquity project documentation?
- Change Management Plan: Has the Training co-ordinator been provided with the training details and put in place the necessary arrangements?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Airbiquity project and Excel to assist in Airbiquity project risk management?
Step-by-step and complete Airbiquity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Airbiquity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Airbiquity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Airbiquity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Airbiquity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Airbiquity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Airbiquity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Airbiquity project with this in-depth Airbiquity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Airbiquity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Airbiquity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Airbiquity investments work better.
This Airbiquity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.