Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Airi & Meiri Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Airi & Meiri related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Airi & Meiri specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Airi & Meiri Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Airi & Meiri improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What information do users need?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Airi & Meiri process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Airi & Meiri process available?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Think of your Airi & Meiri project. what are the main functions?
- Is there any existing Airi & Meiri governance structure?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- How can skill-level changes improve Airi & Meiri?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Airi & Meiri book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Airi & Meiri self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Airi & Meiri Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Airi & Meiri areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Airi & Meiri Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Airi & Meiri projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Airi & Meiri Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Airi & Meiri project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What proven methodologies and standards will be used to ensure that materials, products, processes and services are fit for their purpose?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Airi & Meiri project performance?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Airi & Meiri project (or Airi & Meiri project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Airi & Meiri project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Airi & Meiri project experience rather than on independent research?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
Step-by-step and complete Airi & Meiri Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Airi & Meiri project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Airi & Meiri project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Airi & Meiri project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Airi & Meiri project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Airi & Meiri project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Airi & Meiri project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Airi & Meiri project with this in-depth Airi & Meiri Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Airi & Meiri projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Airi & Meiri and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Airi & Meiri investments work better.
This Airi & Meiri All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.