Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Airtable Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Airtable related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Airtable specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Airtable Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 708 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Airtable improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 708 standard requirements:
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Will Airtable have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Airtable Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Will team members regularly document their Airtable work?
- What are the barriers to increased Airtable production?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Airtable book in PDF containing 708 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Airtable self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Airtable Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Airtable areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Airtable Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Airtable projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Airtable Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Airtable project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Airtable project or audit?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Airtable project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Airtable project?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Change Request: How are changes requested (forms, method of communication)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Airtable project via agreements?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
Step-by-step and complete Airtable Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Airtable project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Airtable project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Airtable project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Airtable project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Airtable project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Airtable project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Airtable project with this in-depth Airtable Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Airtable projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Airtable and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Airtable investments work better.
This Airtable All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.