- AIX Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AIX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AIX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AIX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AIX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 623 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AIX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 623 standard requirements:
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Does AIX analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate AIX data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Are accountability and ownership for AIX clearly defined?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing AIX? There might be some that are less obvious?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AIX book in PDF containing 623 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AIX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AIX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AIX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AIX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AIX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AIX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AIX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the AIX project documented?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and the organization involved in supporting the community?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the AIX project conveyed?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement AIX project complies with relevant legislation?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this AIX project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Variance Analysis: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
Step-by-step and complete AIX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AIX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AIX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AIX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AIX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AIX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AIX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AIX project with this in-depth AIX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AIX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AIX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AIX investments work better.
This AIX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.