Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Albert@Home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Albert@Home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Albert@Home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Albert@Home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Albert@Home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What is measured?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Can Albert@Home be learned?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Albert@Home requirements in detail?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Albert@Home project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Albert@Home, and Brand Value
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Albert@Home book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Albert@Home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Albert@Home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Albert@Home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Albert@Home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Albert@Home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Albert@Home Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Albert@Home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Albert@Home project -why are you doing this now?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Albert@Home project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Albert@Home project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an environment that encourages learning and innovation?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Quality Management Plan: Show/provide copy of procedures for taking field notes?
- Decision Log: At what point in time does loss become unacceptable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Albert@Home project schedule available for all Albert@Home project team members to review?
Step-by-step and complete Albert@Home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Albert@Home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Albert@Home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Albert@Home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Albert@Home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Albert@Home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Albert@Home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Albert@Home project with this in-depth Albert@Home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Albert@Home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Albert@Home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Albert@Home investments work better.
This Albert@Home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.