Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Algorithmic Medicine Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Algorithmic Medicine related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Algorithmic Medicine specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Algorithmic Medicine Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 795 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Algorithmic Medicine improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 795 standard requirements:
- Who needs to know about Algorithmic Medicine ?
- What threat is Algorithmic Medicine addressing?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Algorithmic Medicine does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Algorithmic Medicine project?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Algorithmic Medicine ?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Algorithmic Medicine book in PDF containing 795 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Algorithmic Medicine self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Algorithmic Medicine Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Algorithmic Medicine areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Algorithmic Medicine Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Algorithmic Medicine projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Algorithmic Medicine Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Algorithmic Medicine project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Algorithmic Medicine project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How likely is the current plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and discuss the nature and extent of their proposed involvement in satisfying the Algorithmic Medicine project requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Algorithmic Medicine project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized Algorithmic Medicine project?
- Procurement Audit: Are risks managed to provide reasonable assurance regarding department procurement objectives?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
Step-by-step and complete Algorithmic Medicine Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Algorithmic Medicine project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Algorithmic Medicine project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Algorithmic Medicine project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Algorithmic Medicine project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Algorithmic Medicine project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Algorithmic Medicine project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Algorithmic Medicine project with this in-depth Algorithmic Medicine Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Algorithmic Medicine projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Algorithmic Medicine and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Algorithmic Medicine investments work better.
This Algorithmic Medicine All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.