Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Alistair Cockburn Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Alistair Cockburn related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Alistair Cockburn specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Alistair Cockburn Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Alistair Cockburn improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Alistair Cockburn Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- What threat is Alistair Cockburn addressing?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Alistair Cockburn objectives?
- How important is Alistair Cockburn to the user organizations mission?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Where is it measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Alistair Cockburn book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Alistair Cockburn self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Alistair Cockburn Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Alistair Cockburn areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Alistair Cockburn Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Alistair Cockburn projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Alistair Cockburn Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Alistair Cockburn project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the department identified and described the different elements in the procurement process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Risk Audit: Do you have written and signed agreements/contracts in place for each paid staff member?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Quality Audit: A judgment has to be made as to whether a particular practice is good or poor or otherwise. How does one decide on a practice?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented Alistair Cockburn project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Alistair Cockburn project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Alistair Cockburn project, and was this followed up during the Alistair Cockburn project?
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
Step-by-step and complete Alistair Cockburn Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Alistair Cockburn project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Alistair Cockburn project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Alistair Cockburn project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Alistair Cockburn project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Alistair Cockburn project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Alistair Cockburn project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Alistair Cockburn project with this in-depth Alistair Cockburn Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Alistair Cockburn projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Alistair Cockburn and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Alistair Cockburn investments work better.
This Alistair Cockburn All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.