Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Alliance for Affordable Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Alliance for Affordable Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Alliance for Affordable Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Alliance for Affordable Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Alliance for Affordable Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Alliance for Affordable Services objectives?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the as is process?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Alliance for Affordable Services project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Alliance for Affordable Services project lifecycle?
- Do we all define Alliance for Affordable Services in the same way?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Alliance for Affordable Services brings?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Alliance for Affordable Services book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Alliance for Affordable Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Alliance for Affordable Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Alliance for Affordable Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Alliance for Affordable Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Alliance for Affordable Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Alliance for Affordable Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Alliance for Affordable Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Alliance for Affordable Services project -why are you doing this now?
- Project Scope Statement: Will tasks be marked complete only after QA has been successfully completed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Alliance for Affordable Services project scope?
- Procurement Audit: Are the users needs clearly and invariably defined and has the expected outcome or mission been clearly identified and communicated in measurable terms?
- Requirements Management Plan: In case of software development; Should you have a test for each code module?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Alliance for Affordable Services project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Alliance for Affordable Services project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Alliance for Affordable Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Alliance for Affordable Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Alliance for Affordable Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Alliance for Affordable Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Alliance for Affordable Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Alliance for Affordable Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Alliance for Affordable Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Alliance for Affordable Services project with this in-depth Alliance for Affordable Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Alliance for Affordable Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Alliance for Affordable Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Alliance for Affordable Services investments work better.
This Alliance for Affordable Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.