Maintain contact and collaborate with internal (Sales Executives, Account Managers, Department Heads, Marketing personnel, Loss Control personnel) and external (Clients and Insurance Companies) parties.
More Uses of the Alternative Risk Transfer Toolkit:
- Develop and manage Captive insurance policies.
- Support sales and delivery of complex engagements.
- Assure your business provides Data Analysis services to internal and external clients and vendors.
- Supervise: review the financial reports for the captive and ensure that all reports are filed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure you control; extended and non Standard Work hours based on project and customer deliverables.
- Warrant that your planning produces revenue through sales to new and existing complex clients with emphasis on large companies with high revenue and/or high profile clients.
- Establish that your corporation participates in team sales situations with other producers and support personnel.
- Ensure you steer; lead multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Organize: organization transformation and Productivity Improvements is engaged to transform the business through change.
- Coordinate: regularly attend client meetings on or off site.
- Establish that your team makes decisions regarding eligibility of employee groups.
- Assure your group provides direction in account transfer situations.
- Control: annuity investors Life Insurance organization.
- Direct: team member in engagement teams consisting of transformation managers, transformation analysts and support staff.
- Control: matrix with analytics professionals throughout corporate.
- Coordinate: professional thought leader in risk transfer solutions.
- Guide: client service/account management.
- Ensure you accomplish; lead appropriate resources to address the clients risk/capital management needs.
- Supervise: Alternative Risk Transfer.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Orchestrate: performance shortcoming proactively.
- Confirm your organization performs Financial Analysis on behalf of clients, and provides consultation to clients around analytical findings.
- Support the successful renewal of existing alternative risk placements.
- Contribute to the sales strategy and approach to systemic.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Alternative Risk Transfer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Alternative Risk Transfer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Alternative Risk Transfer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Alternative Risk Transfer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Alternative Risk Transfer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What trouble can you get into?
- What are the Alternative Risk Transfer security risks?
- Are the planned controls working?
- What are the challenges?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Alternative Risk Transfer study?
- What is your organizations process which leads to recognition of value generation?
- Is the Alternative Risk Transfer solution sustainable?
- How will effects be measured?
- How do you gather requirements?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Alternative Risk Transfer book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Alternative Risk Transfer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Alternative Risk Transfer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Alternative Risk Transfer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Alternative Risk Transfer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Alternative Risk Transfer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Alternative Risk Transfer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Alternative Risk Transfer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Alternative Risk Transfer project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Alternative Risk Transfer project team have enough people to execute the Alternative Risk Transfer project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Alternative Risk Transfer project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Alternative Risk Transfer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Alternative Risk Transfer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Alternative Risk Transfer Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Alternative Risk Transfer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Alternative Risk Transfer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Alternative Risk Transfer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Alternative Risk Transfer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Alternative Risk Transfer project with this in-depth Alternative Risk Transfer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Alternative Risk Transfer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Alternative Risk Transfer and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Alternative Risk Transfer investments work better.
This Alternative Risk Transfer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.