Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Amazon Redshift Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Amazon Redshift related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Amazon Redshift specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Amazon Redshift Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Amazon Redshift improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are there any considerations to moving your existing data warehouse to a Cloud environment, in order to improve performance of the overall solution or reduce cost?
- Does the cloud-based data warehouse vendor provide performance benchmarks that accurately reflect how your application will run?
- Are the internal data warehouse and open access data exchange / platform built on same technology stack or different?
- Is your goal is to reveal all the differences between your incumbent data warehouse and one built for the cloud?
- Is your organizations brand user by other business partners including suppliers, customers or even competitors?
- Have you implemented business rules and a stewardship process to identify and mitigate data quality issues?
- Why the disconnect between the wonderful promises of big data versus the reality of many big data projects?
- What is your organization uniquely skilled at doing or delivering across products, services and platforms?
- What aspects of your current system accommodate constraints no longer present with a cloud data warehouse?
- Does your organization stipulate an acceptable time for system response to a user request for information?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Amazon Redshift book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Amazon Redshift self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Amazon Redshift Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Amazon Redshift areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Amazon Redshift Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Amazon Redshift projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Amazon Redshift Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Amazon Redshift project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the roles & responsibilities required for this Amazon Redshift project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Amazon Redshift project baseline?
- Variance Analysis: At what point should variances be isolated and brought to the attention of the management?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization design processes to ensure others meet customer and others requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Time management ÃÂÃÂ how will the schedule impact of changes be estimated and approved?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization an exempt employer for payroll tax purposes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Amazon Redshift project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Source Selection Criteria: With the rapid changes in information technology, will media be readable in five or ten years?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this Amazon Redshift projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Amazon Redshift project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete Amazon Redshift Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Amazon Redshift project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Amazon Redshift project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Amazon Redshift project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Amazon Redshift project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Amazon Redshift project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Amazon Redshift project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Amazon Redshift project with this in-depth Amazon Redshift Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Amazon Redshift projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Amazon Redshift and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Amazon Redshift investments work better.
This Amazon Redshift All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.