This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Amazon Web Services assessment.
'Excellent vendor to work with' - Sr Analyst-IT in the Healthcare Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment is a strong product with topics in many areas. I'm very happy with it for developing dashboards and for internal analysis.' - Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
'The Art of Service is AWESOME, it makes being an analyst fun. love it.' - Sr Manager, Data Analytics in the Communications Industry
What Is The Amazon Web Services Self-Assessment?
The Amazon Web Services Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Amazon Web Services work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Amazon Web Services task and that every Amazon Web Services outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Amazon Web Services opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Amazon Web Services advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Amazon Web Services Self-Assessment. Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Amazon Web Services improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Amazon Web Services Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 703 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Amazon Web Services Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Amazon Web Services Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Amazon Web Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Amazon Web Services and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Amazon Web Services with this Amazon Web Services Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 703 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do you explain to a non technical person what amazon web services is and how it works?
- Define Question: How can you negotiate Amazon Web Services successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Measure Question: How are the Amazon Web Services's objectives aligned to the organizationês overall business strategy?
- Analyze Question: What situation(s) led to this Amazon Web Services Self Assessment?
- Improve Question: Why amazon web services estimated cost option disappear?
- Control Question: Does the Amazon Web Services performance meet the customerês requirements?
- Sustain Question: Are we Assessing Amazon Web Services and Risk?
Value [to you] of the Amazon Web Services Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Amazon Web Services Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.