This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in AMD architected model-driven development assessment.
'We have had great user feedback and the engagement levels have been high. In one particular use case, we were able to leverage The Art of Service's self assessment to deliver a BI solution in 2 weeks time that used to be done manually by the business users and took them 40 hrs of effort every month. The Art of Service was a key enabler in our goal to achieve a more agile and nimble BI delivery and deployment.' - Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'Excellent vendor to work with' - Sr Analyst-IT in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The AMD architected model-driven development Self-Assessment?
The AMD architected model-driven development Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the AMD architected model-driven development work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every AMD architected model-driven development task and that every AMD architected model-driven development outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring AMD architected model-driven development opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored AMD architected model-driven development advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth AMD architected model-driven development Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMD architected model-driven development improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The AMD architected model-driven development Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMD architected model-driven development Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The AMD architected model-driven development Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMD architected model-driven development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMD architected model-driven development and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define AMD architected model-driven development with this AMD architected model-driven development Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is there a AMD architected model-driven development management charter, including business case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Define Question: Do we all define AMD architected model-driven development in the same way?
- Measure Question: Do the AMD architected model-driven development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Analyze Question: What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for AMD architected model-driven development improvements?
- Improve Question: Is the scope of AMD architected model-driven development defined?
- Control Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your AMD architected model-driven development activities?
- Sustain Question: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this AMD architected model-driven development process?
Value [to you] of the AMD architected model-driven development Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal AMD architected model-driven development Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.