Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AMD CodeXL Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AMD CodeXL related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AMD CodeXL specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AMD CodeXL Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMD CodeXL improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- What conclusions were drawn from the teams data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- What is the risk?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected AMD CodeXL results are met?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the AMD CodeXL process?
- How do we go about Securing AMD CodeXL?
- What threat is AMD CodeXL addressing?
- What is it like to work for me?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a AMD CodeXL strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AMD CodeXL book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AMD CodeXL self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AMD CodeXL Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AMD CodeXL areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMD CodeXL Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AMD CodeXL projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AMD CodeXL Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AMD CodeXL project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this AMD CodeXL project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the AMD CodeXL projects educators?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During AMD CodeXL project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will finally present the work or product(s) for acceptance?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the AMD CodeXL project team?
Step-by-step and complete AMD CodeXL Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AMD CodeXL project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AMD CodeXL project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AMD CodeXL project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AMD CodeXL project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AMD CodeXL project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AMD CodeXL project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AMD CodeXL project with this in-depth AMD CodeXL Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMD CodeXL projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMD CodeXL and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AMD CodeXL investments work better.
This AMD CodeXL All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.