Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AMOLED Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AMOLED related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AMOLED specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AMOLED Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMOLED improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- How will you know that the AMOLED project has been successful?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Is AMOLED Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Think about the people you identified for your AMOLED project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a AMOLED study?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your AMOLED activities?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AMOLED book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AMOLED self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AMOLED Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AMOLED areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMOLED Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AMOLED projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AMOLED Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AMOLED project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a AMOLED project manager must do to finalize AMOLED project close-out?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the AMOLED project documentation?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the AMOLED project?
- Risk Management Plan: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Change Request: How many times must the change be modified or presented to the change control board before it is approved?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the AMOLED project documentation?
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
- Quality Management Plan: What is your organizations strategic planning process?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teamÕs purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
Step-by-step and complete AMOLED Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AMOLED project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AMOLED project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AMOLED project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AMOLED project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AMOLED project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AMOLED project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AMOLED project with this in-depth AMOLED Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMOLED projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMOLED and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AMOLED investments work better.
This AMOLED All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.