This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in AMR adaptive multirate assessment.
'Time to realise data insights was extremely low.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'Responsive, knowledgable, professional. Highly recommend The Art of Service' - Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service has been a a great partner/vendor from the first day on. They provided us with all the necessary information during the decision making process just the same day they were requested. Implementation was done internally only, but The Art of Service supported when best practice guidelines were needed. We're still happy with the product and didn't regret our decision so far. The Art of Service keeps updating and developing it's tools on a regular basis, offering new functionalities and support services. The Art of Service's self assessment comes with all the functionalities that are necessary for our daily work.' - Product Developer in the Services Industry
What Is The AMR adaptive multirate Self-Assessment?
The AMR adaptive multirate Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the AMR adaptive multirate work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every AMR adaptive multirate task and that every AMR adaptive multirate outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring AMR adaptive multirate opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored AMR adaptive multirate advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth AMR adaptive multirate Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AMR adaptive multirate improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The AMR adaptive multirate Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AMR adaptive multirate Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The AMR adaptive multirate Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AMR adaptive multirate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AMR adaptive multirate and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define AMR adaptive multirate with this AMR adaptive multirate Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How would one define AMR adaptive multirate leadership?
- Define Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that AMR adaptive multirate brings?
- Measure Question: Will team members regularly document their AMR adaptive multirate work?
- Analyze Question: Risk factors: what are the characteristics of AMR adaptive multirate that make it risky?
- Improve Question: Whats the best design framework for AMR adaptive multirate organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Control Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom AMR adaptive multirate project?
- Sustain Question: Is there a AMR adaptive multirate management charter, including business case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
Value [to you] of the AMR adaptive multirate Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal AMR adaptive multirate Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.