Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytic Application Portfolio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytic Application Portfolio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytic Application Portfolio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytic Application Portfolio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 982 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytic Application Portfolio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 982 standard requirements:
- Will Analytic Application Portfolio have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How do you measure variability?
- How will you measure the results?
- Is special Analytic Application Portfolio user knowledge required?
- What are the timeframes required to resolve each of the issues/problems?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Analytic Application Portfolio forward?
- What are the short and long-term Analytic Application Portfolio goals?
- How can you measure the performance?
- What can you control?
- Do you know what you need to know about Analytic Application Portfolio?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytic Application Portfolio book in PDF containing 982 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytic Application Portfolio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytic Application Portfolio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytic Application Portfolio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytic Application Portfolio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytic Application Portfolio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytic Application Portfolio Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Analytic Application Portfolio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: What does this mean to a cost or scheduler manager?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Analytic Application Portfolio project Scope during Analytic Application Portfolio project Initiation and Planning?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Does the team have access to and ability to use data analysis tools?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Analytic Application Portfolio project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented Analytic Application Portfolio project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Initiating Process Group: At which cmmi level are software processes documented, standardized, and integrated into a standard to-be practiced process for your organization?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Analytic Application Portfolio project?
Step-by-step and complete Analytic Application Portfolio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytic Application Portfolio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytic Application Portfolio project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytic Application Portfolio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytic Application Portfolio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytic Application Portfolio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytic Application Portfolio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytic Application Portfolio project with this in-depth Analytic Application Portfolio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytic Application Portfolio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytic Application Portfolio and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytic Application Portfolio investments work better.
This Analytic Application Portfolio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.