Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytical Engine Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytical Engine related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytical Engine specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytical Engine Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytical Engine improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Operational - will it work?
- What will be measured?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Analytical Engine objectives?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Analytical Engine strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Analytical Engine strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How is business? Why?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- How does the Analytical Engine manager ensure against scope creep?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Analytical Engine teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytical Engine book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytical Engine self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytical Engine Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytical Engine areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytical Engine Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytical Engine projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytical Engine Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Analytical Engine project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Analytical Engine project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Analytical Engine projects?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the Analytical Engine project (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Milestone List: Do you foresee any technical risks or developmental challenges?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Analytical Engine project?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Procurement Audit: Did the additional works introduce minor or non-substantial changes to performance, as described in the contract documents?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
Step-by-step and complete Analytical Engine Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytical Engine project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytical Engine project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytical Engine project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytical Engine project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytical Engine project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytical Engine project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytical Engine project with this in-depth Analytical Engine Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytical Engine projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytical Engine and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytical Engine investments work better.
This Analytical Engine All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.