Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytics for Customer Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytics for Customer Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytics for Customer Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytics for Customer Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 746 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytics for Customer Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 746 standard requirements:
- How much does Analytics for Customer Intelligence help?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- How to deal with Analytics for Customer Intelligence Changes?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Do Analytics for Customer Intelligence rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Analytics for Customer Intelligence values?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytics for Customer Intelligence book in PDF containing 746 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytics for Customer Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytics for Customer Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytics for Customer Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytics for Customer Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytics for Customer Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytics for Customer Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Analytics for Customer Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved Analytics for Customer Intelligence project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Analytics for Customer Intelligence project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization state the minimum requirements to be met by the variants in the tender documents?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Procurement Audit: Are services/tasks combined in such a way that the market is used where relevant?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Analytics for Customer Intelligence project deliverables?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Analytics for Customer Intelligence project team?
Step-by-step and complete Analytics for Customer Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytics for Customer Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytics for Customer Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytics for Customer Intelligence project with this in-depth Analytics for Customer Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytics for Customer Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytics for Customer Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytics for Customer Intelligence investments work better.
This Analytics for Customer Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.