Analytics Governance Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Analytics Governance Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Analytics Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Analytics Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Analytics Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Analytics Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 934 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Analytics Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 934 standard requirements:
- Do we conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that our strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
- When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
- Have policy priorities affecting key data governance rules and requirements been identified,and has agreement (either a formal agreement or a verbal approval) on priorities been secured from key stakeholders?
- Has an assessment been conducted to ensure the long-term sustainability of the proposed or established data governance policies and procedures, including adequate staffing, tools, technologies, and resources?
- Have standard policies and procedures about all aspects of data governance and the Data Management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
- Does the organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only those data necessary for meeting the needs described above are collected and/or maintained?
- Can you name any software product that has a tuning process (when one part changes or has new components added or a different vendor adds something to it, all parts are evaluated)?
- When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any PII remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
- Governance: Where should Analytics talent live in the organization; will Analytics talent reside in a stand-alone organization, be embedded within the business or some of both?
- Before any rule is created or any data-related decision is made, a prior decision must be addressed: who gets to make the decision, and when, and using what process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Analytics Governance book in PDF containing 934 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Analytics Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Analytics Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Analytics Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Analytics Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Analytics Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Analytics Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Analytics Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Analytics Governance project?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Analytics Governance project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Analytics Governance project success?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Analytics Governance project window?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for their contributions?
- Procurement Audit: Was the organization specific about the nature and scope of the performance before launching the procurement process?
Step-by-step and complete Analytics Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Analytics Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Analytics Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Analytics Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Analytics Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Analytics Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Analytics Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Analytics Governance project with this in-depth Analytics Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Analytics Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Analytics Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Analytics Governance investments work better.
This Analytics Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.