- AnalytiX DS Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AnalytiX DS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AnalytiX DS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AnalytiX DS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AnalytiX DS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AnalytiX DS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Cloud management for AnalytiX DS do we really need one?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on AnalytiX DS?
- Why should we adopt a AnalytiX DS framework?
- What do we want to improve?
- What is the total cost related to deploying AnalytiX DS, including any consulting or professional services?
- Operational - will it work?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in AnalytiX DS?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AnalytiX DS book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AnalytiX DS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AnalytiX DS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AnalytiX DS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AnalytiX DS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AnalytiX DS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AnalytiX DS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AnalytiX DS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization make it easy for customers to seek assistance or complain?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Risk Data Sheet: Who has a vested interest in how you perform as an organization (our stakeholders)?
- Lessons Learned: What were the most significant issues on this AnalytiX DS project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Requirements Management Plan: To see if a requirement statement is sufficiently well-defined, read it from the developerÕs perspective. Mentally add the phrase, Òcall me when youÕre doneÓ to the end of the requirement and see if that makes you nervous. In other words, would you need additional clarification from the author to understand the requirement well enough to design and implement it?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which AnalytiX DS project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated AnalytiX DS project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current AnalytiX DS project stage?
Step-by-step and complete AnalytiX DS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AnalytiX DS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AnalytiX DS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AnalytiX DS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AnalytiX DS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AnalytiX DS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AnalytiX DS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AnalytiX DS project with this in-depth AnalytiX DS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AnalytiX DS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AnalytiX DS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AnalytiX DS investments work better.
This AnalytiX DS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.