Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Android One Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Android One related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Android One specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Android One Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Android One improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How to Improve?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Android One information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- What is measured?
- In the case of a Android One project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Android One project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Android One project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- How was the as is process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Android One?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Android One book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Android One self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Android One Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Android One areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Android One Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Android One projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Android One Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Android One project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Android One project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Android One project scope will be managed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the company policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Android One project work improving?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Status be reported to management on a regular and frequent basis?
- Quality Management Plan: How many Android One project staff does this specific process affect?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What action will be taken once reports have been received?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did the organization head and program manager direct the organization and Android One project?
Step-by-step and complete Android One Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Android One project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Android One project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Android One project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Android One project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Android One project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Android One project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Android One project with this in-depth Android One Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Android One projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Android One and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Android One investments work better.
This Android One All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.