Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Andy Hertzfeld Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Andy Hertzfeld related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Andy Hertzfeld specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Andy Hertzfeld Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Andy Hertzfeld improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Andy Hertzfeld team, Andy Hertzfeld itself?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the heavy hitters (or key sources of variation)?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Andy Hertzfeld?
- How are you going to measure success?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- What would be the goal or target for a Andy Hertzfelds improvement team?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Andy Hertzfeld book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Andy Hertzfeld self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Andy Hertzfeld Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Andy Hertzfeld areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Andy Hertzfeld Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Andy Hertzfeld projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Andy Hertzfeld Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Andy Hertzfeld project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Andy Hertzfeld project?
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
- Procurement Audit: Are all mutilated and voided checks retained for proper accounting of pre-numbered checks?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Andy Hertzfeld project Reports?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and Andy Hertzfeld project team?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the Andy Hertzfeld project schedule?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the risk and assess the significance and likelihood of it occurring and plan the contingency What risks may occur upfront?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Andy Hertzfeld project team?
Step-by-step and complete Andy Hertzfeld Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Andy Hertzfeld project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Andy Hertzfeld project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Andy Hertzfeld project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Andy Hertzfeld project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Andy Hertzfeld project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Andy Hertzfeld project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Andy Hertzfeld project with this in-depth Andy Hertzfeld Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Andy Hertzfeld projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Andy Hertzfeld and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Andy Hertzfeld investments work better.
This Andy Hertzfeld All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.