Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Angular Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Angular related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Angular specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Angular Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Angular improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Given three angles of relative orientation, how should the input image be pre-warped to display an axis-aligned rectangular image?
- When rolling out new versions of microservices how can you control which users are routed to the new version?
- What if you want to understand the health and status of your complete microservice based application?
- In a project to restructure Angular outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Does Angular analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- What is the implementation plan?
- How do our controls stack up?
- What can you control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Angular book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Angular self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Angular Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Angular areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Angular Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Angular projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Angular Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Angular project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How complete is the human resource management plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the performance of the supplier to be rated and documented?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the Angular project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your results for key measures/indicators of accomplishment of organizational strategy?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Angular project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Angular project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of such impact the Angular project's chance of success?
Step-by-step and complete Angular Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Angular project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Angular project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Angular project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Angular project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Angular project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Angular project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Angular project with this in-depth Angular Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Angular projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Angular and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Angular investments work better.
This Angular All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.