This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Answer Marketplace assessment.
'Implementation was smooth and The Art of Service was leveraged for an immediate value add.' - Director Business Intelligence & Analytics
'The Art of Service works for us well. It is suited to presentations of data that lend themselves to visual representation, and for presentations of tabular information. If the audience wants to engage with the information in a spreadsheet, this is the solution, and if the audience is looking for brevity and easy access, The Art of Service's self assessment does this very well.' - CIO in the Education Industry
'The Art of Service's Self-Assessments are extremely easy to work with, and have a variety of deployment options.' - Director, EIM in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Answer Marketplace Self-Assessment?
The Answer Marketplace Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Answer Marketplace work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Answer Marketplace task and that every Answer Marketplace outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Answer Marketplace opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Answer Marketplace advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Answer Marketplace Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Answer Marketplace improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Answer Marketplace Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Answer Marketplace Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Answer Marketplace Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Answer Marketplace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Answer Marketplace and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Answer Marketplace with this Answer Marketplace Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Answer Marketplace delivery for example is new software needed?
- Define Question: Is there a critical path to deliver Answer Marketplace results?
- Measure Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Answer Marketplace improvements?
- Analyze Question: Whats the best design framework for Answer Marketplace organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Improve Question: Does the Answer Marketplace performance meet the customerês requirements?
- Control Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Answer Marketplace goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Sustain Question: How will the Answer Marketplace team and the organization measure complete success of Answer Marketplace?
Value [to you] of the Answer Marketplace Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Answer Marketplace Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.