- AnthillPro Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AnthillPro Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AnthillPro related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AnthillPro specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AnthillPro Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AnthillPro improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the AnthillPro process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- What are the disruptive AnthillPro technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Cloud management for AnthillPro do we really need one?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Whats the best design framework for AnthillPro organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AnthillPro book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AnthillPro self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AnthillPro Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AnthillPro areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AnthillPro Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AnthillPro projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AnthillPro Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AnthillPro project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this AnthillPro project or audit?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is used as a basis for instructional decisions?
- Procurement Audit: Was invitation to tender to each specific contract issued after the evaluation of the indicative tenders was completed?
- Project Charter: AnthillPro project Objective Statement: What must the AnthillPro project do?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed AnthillPro project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Define units of measurement for each resource. For example, are you referencing gallons or liters?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the AnthillPro project?
- Risk Register: Amongst the action plans and recommendations that you have to introduce are there some that could stop or delay the overall program?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
Step-by-step and complete AnthillPro Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AnthillPro project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AnthillPro project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AnthillPro project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AnthillPro project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AnthillPro project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AnthillPro project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AnthillPro project with this in-depth AnthillPro Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AnthillPro projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AnthillPro and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AnthillPro investments work better.
This AnthillPro All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.