Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Aotearoa Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Aotearoa related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Aotearoa specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Aotearoa Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Aotearoa improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Who are four people whose careers I've enhanced?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Aotearoa leverage and how?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Aotearoa ?
- Did any value-added analysis or ïlean thinkingÍ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ïas isÍ process map?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Aotearoa goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Is there any existing Aotearoa governance structure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Aotearoa book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Aotearoa self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Aotearoa Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Aotearoa areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Aotearoa Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Aotearoa projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Aotearoa Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Aotearoa project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Aotearoa project or audit?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Aotearoa project manager a PMP (Certified Aotearoa project manager) and experienced?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Initiating Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Aotearoa project?
- Change Request: Is it feasible to use requirements attributes as predictors of reliability?
Step-by-step and complete Aotearoa Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Aotearoa project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Aotearoa project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Aotearoa project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Aotearoa project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Aotearoa project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Aotearoa project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Aotearoa project with this in-depth Aotearoa Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Aotearoa projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Aotearoa and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Aotearoa investments work better.
This Aotearoa All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.