Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apache Hive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apache Hive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apache Hive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apache Hive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apache Hive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do you have a realistic set of requirements from business users for how quickly data must be published by the data warehouse, including as of yesterday, many times per day, and truly instantaneous?
- Do you have a research office, or other entity, that has a data warehouse that contains information where the individuals being assessed can be identified directly or indirectly?
- Is your organization planning to augment or replace its existing BI, analytics, and data warehousing systems with any systems or cloud based services, solely or in combination?
- Why is it that in spite of implementing warehouse management software, some companies continue to experience less than optimal operational performance and data visibility?
- Are there any considerations to moving your existing data warehouse to a Cloud environment, in order to improve performance of the overall solution or reduce cost?
- Is there a need to derive any analytical use cases from the unstructured data or do you just need to provide a placeholder for it to store in the data warehouse?
- How do you enhance current data warehouse and improvements to the reporting system that will improve how information is made accessible to employees?
- Will any data be sourced directly from payers data warehouses, or will the data strictly be sourced from the providers own internal practice data?
- What would demonstrate the result if your organization uses a familiar approach to build a query and reporting environment for the data warehouse?
- Do you take the new business data, put it in the data warehouse, and when the production system needs it, go to that data warehouse to get it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apache Hive book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apache Hive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apache Hive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apache Hive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apache Hive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apache Hive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apache Hive Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Apache Hive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are all areas associated with the storage and reconditioning of devices clean, free of rubbish, adequately ventilated and in good repair?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Apache Hive project been reassigned to other units or Apache Hive projects?
- Executing Process Group: How is Apache Hive project performance information created and distributed?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Model-building: what data-analytic strategies are useful when building proportional-hazards models?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your Apache Hive project?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the required plans included, such as nonstructural flood risk management plans?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
Step-by-step and complete Apache Hive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apache Hive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apache Hive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apache Hive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apache Hive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apache Hive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apache Hive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apache Hive project with this in-depth Apache Hive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apache Hive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apache Hive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apache Hive investments work better.
This Apache Hive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.