Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apache JMeter Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apache JMeter related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apache JMeter specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apache JMeter Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 838 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apache JMeter improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 838 standard requirements:
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Apache JMeter?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Apache JMeter is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Apache JMeter ?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- Who sets the Apache JMeter standards?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Apache JMeter forward?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apache JMeter book in PDF containing 838 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apache JMeter self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apache JMeter Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apache JMeter areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apache JMeter Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apache JMeter projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apache JMeter Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Apache JMeter project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Apache JMeter project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Apache JMeter project risks?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Apache JMeter projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you ensure you evaluate what you asked for, not what you want to see or expect to see?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Apache JMeter projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Apache JMeter project risks?
Step-by-step and complete Apache JMeter Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apache JMeter project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apache JMeter project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apache JMeter project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apache JMeter project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apache JMeter project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apache JMeter project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apache JMeter project with this in-depth Apache JMeter Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apache JMeter projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apache JMeter and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apache JMeter investments work better.
This Apache JMeter All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.