Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apache NiFi Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apache NiFi related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apache NiFi specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apache NiFi Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 797 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apache NiFi improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 797 standard requirements:
- How do you make sure that all the information flowing from the sensors to the control systems is synchronized and harmonized, and can be synthesized in a way that brings meaning to data?
- In what ways is the cash flow table used to organize the data for permanent working capital asset decisions similar to and different from the cash flow table used in capital budgeting?
- Is there any cross model integrity checking or enforcement, as balancing data elements from entity relationship diagrams against the already stated from the process flow models?
- Which property of the core date warehouse layer of your enterprise data flow architecture uses common attributes to access a cross section of an information in the warehouse?
- How to develop improved and consistent macro-economic statistics to measure the value of cross-border data flows, as the contribution of cross-border data flows to GDP?
- How does your solution leverage personal data and interaction history to create real time session flows that bring relevance to a conversation right from the outset?
- How do you stay ahead of the data flowing into your department from multiple disjointed sources without relying upon summary results from month-end financial closes?
- How good are you at managing the flow of data from sensor, to process control network, to operations center, to facilities and reservoir models, to business plans?
- Do you routinely manage, monitor, and/or analyze user activity, network activity, performance data, application activity, and/or flow data in your infrastructure?
- Does your organization use content monitoring and filtering and/or data loss prevention (DLP) processes and controls to detect inappropriate data flows?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apache NiFi book in PDF containing 797 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apache NiFi self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apache NiFi Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apache NiFi areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apache NiFi Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apache NiFi projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apache NiFi Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Apache NiFi project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Are there specific processes you will use to evaluate and approve/reject changes?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling Apache NiFi project requirements involves monitoring the status of the Apache NiFi project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the Apache NiFi project requirements?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the Apache NiFi project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements (BCWS, BCWP, and ACWP) progressively summarized from the detail level to the contract level through the CWBS?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Apache NiFi project?
- Activity Attributes: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
Step-by-step and complete Apache NiFi Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apache NiFi project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apache NiFi project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apache NiFi project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apache NiFi project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apache NiFi project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apache NiFi project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apache NiFi project with this in-depth Apache NiFi Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apache NiFi projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apache NiFi and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apache NiFi investments work better.
This Apache NiFi All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.