Develop powerful features as multi site and multi channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation and syndication, multi lingual support, automated Workflow Management, Social Media etc.
More Uses of the Apache Sling Toolkit:
- Direct: consistently achieve outstanding client satisfaction results on all consulting engagements.
- Interact with clients to create end to end specifications for content and collaboration solutions and present architectural decisions to stakeholders.
- Make sure that your organization leads code or other technical review and presents constructive feedback to technical team.
- Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Interact with clients to create end to end specifications for content and collaboration solutions.
- Manage work with Project Managers to manage the technical scope and client expectations.
- Assure your operation complies; conducts Research and Development work targeted to create frameworks, utilities, or best practices to enhance the efficiency and quality of client delivery efforts.
- Systematize: client group infrastructure creates and supports business innovating technology for the client group.
- Be certain that your project understands the business factors and motivators driving technology decisions with clients.
- Methodize: information technology market has once again attained its growth path which is driven by increased technology spending.
- Supervise: conduct Code Review for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate Design Patterns are being used.
- Be accountable for interpreting and translating wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and Technical Designs.
- Systematize: clearly and regularly communicate with management and Technical Support colleagues.
- Methodize: design and manage the execution of Test Plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered.
- Manage: Solution Design all elements of the implementation by working closely with an architecture where appropriate.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
- Ensure your strategy keeps up with current and possible future policies, practices, and trends in your organization, with the competition and in the marketplace.
- Be accountable for participating in delivery review on complex projects and post project review.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Content Management, search services, dynamic content linking, formatting, internationalization and personalization.
- Identify: conduct Code Review for ongoing projects to ensure optimal code quality and appropriate Design Patterns are used.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Content Management implementation.
- Manage work with Software Engineering leadership to establish standard engineering Design Patterns for client and server side integrations.
- Manage work with UX/UI, SEO and content strategist to identify reusable components.
- Arrange that your enterprise builds client focused relationships with clients to identify business challenges.
- Head: implement/maintain a repeatable iterative Software Development methodology.
- Ensure you merge; lead Business Transformation looks to evolve and scale your lead business, leveraging digital and data, to drive top line growth and improve profitability.
- Guide: implement enhanced testing automation standards across Development Teams.
- Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation.
- Become involved in the complete SDLC (Software Development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Establish that your organization participates in determining business requirements, technical requirements, and Solution Architecture for clients.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apache Sling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apache Sling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apache Sling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apache Sling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apache Sling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are risk triggers captured?
- How can a Apache Sling test verify your ideas or assumptions?
- Do vendor agreements bring new compliance risk?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- How do you accomplish your long range Apache Sling goals?
- What are the timeframes required to resolve each of the issues/problems?
- What does verifying compliance entail?
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- How will the change process be managed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apache Sling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apache Sling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apache Sling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apache Sling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apache Sling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apache Sling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apache Sling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Apache Sling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Apache Sling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Apache Sling project team have enough people to execute the Apache Sling project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Apache Sling project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Apache Sling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apache Sling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apache Sling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apache Sling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apache Sling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apache Sling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apache Sling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apache Sling project with this in-depth Apache Sling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apache Sling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apache Sling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apache Sling investments work better.
This Apache Sling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.