Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apache Sling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apache Sling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apache Sling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apache Sling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apache Sling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Are there any administrative, regulatory, or bureaucratic barriers at your organization that inhibit your ability to secure your organizations networks and web applications?
- Are business continuity plans subject to testing at planned intervals or upon significant organizational or environmental changes to ensure continuing effectiveness?
- What role does automated, dynamic vulnerability scanning with well-known, freely available tools play in developing exploits for web applications and plugins?
- How is the test strategy for an agile enterprise web application project different from the test strategy for one being developed using a waterfall process?
- Do you have the API governance tools that will help access, secure, manage and scale the APIs that your mobile applications and websites will be using?
- Which should you apply to most effectively test the abilities of the intrusion detection tool and provide input to update the intrusion specifications?
- Does the vendor host own applications or websites, or use another vendors websites, other than safeguard properties, to help manage business workflow?
- Do you have different internet access point and a growing number of branches and remote users needing all applications in a secure and performing way?
- Does the change control process require that all changes to the application/system software be tested and approved before being put into production?
- How to design a web application from start to finish A through-process that you use when designing for any web application Need UI/UX Mentorship?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apache Sling book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apache Sling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apache Sling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apache Sling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apache Sling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apache Sling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apache Sling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Apache Sling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: What does this mean to a cost or scheduler manager?
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: how well was task order work performed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Apache Sling project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. how does your organization ensure that Apache Sling project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Apache Sling project?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Apache Sling project completion date?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Apache Sling project?
Step-by-step and complete Apache Sling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apache Sling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apache Sling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apache Sling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apache Sling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apache Sling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apache Sling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apache Sling project with this in-depth Apache Sling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apache Sling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apache Sling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apache Sling investments work better.
This Apache Sling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.