Analyze current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement with respect to tech debt, expanding capacity to support emerging Business Processes, reducing time and cost, and increasing overall effectiveness.
More Uses of the Apache Sling Toolkit:
- Facilitate gathering and interpretation of Business Requirements, create functional specifications and determine the most efficient/appropriate technologies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Deliver Business Solution designs that meet the functional needs and operate reliably while aligning to Enterprise Technology standards, strategies, Reference Architecture and patterns.
- Achieve high level of Client Satisfaction on all consulting engagements by executing to achieve client project expectations.
- Develop multi site and multi channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation and syndication, multi lingual support, automated Workflow Management.
- Ensure alignment between Business Strategies, Information Technology roadmap, and technical and tactical deployment teams.
- Develop Back End solutions to help meet your organizations business Core Systems immediate and Long Term Goals And Objectives.
- Manage work with Front End Development to extend organizations selected Content Management System components and functionality.
- Originate new concepts, strategies or innovative approaches to development execution that have significant impact.
- Manage the cloud team, promote and codify platform/Cloud Engineering Best Practices as it pertains to Application Development.
- Coordinate configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project Life Cycle.
- Serve as a lead development or Team Lead of a small remote or offshore team leveraging Agile based principles to deliver error free technology components.
- Methodize: bridge the gap between high level architecture developed by platform architects and detail designs created by UI/UX experts.
- Manage Business Analysts to translate creative designs into Functional Requirements and technical designs.
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to Development Teams to ensure successful delivery of Software Projects.
- Oversee: work closely with client stakeholders, technical architects, lead developers, System Administrators, Project Managers, Business Analysts and vendor partners.
- Follow Best Practices to manage security, performance and scalability of the Content Management and content delivery solution.
- Apply industry standard Design Patterns for Application Development in Enterprise Content Management practice.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Content Management as search result accuracy, Dynamic Content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed Technology Architecture and Implementation Strategy for the solution.
- Adhere to internal Best Practices with respect to coding standards, Unit Test coverage, automation, and Continuous Integration.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, Design Patterns, and IT practices.
- Assure your planning plays active development role; advocates leveraging the framework wherever possible over customization of HTML, Scripting, Core Components, etc.
- Lead the development of conceptual and logical architectures with packaged software and Cloud Native technologies.
- Coordinate: work closely with internal partners to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Audit: effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Establish: champion engineering rigor by promoting concepts as Continuous Integration, Agile Methodologies, documentation discipline, etc.
- Manage: partner to ensure all new Technology Solutions align with enterprise standards, architecture principles and patterns and meet requirements.
- Manage the design, upgrade, enhancement, maintenance, availability, the effectiveness of the technical functionality, and the content for one or more enterprise websites.
- Govern: work closely with support operations and administration teams on external websites, ensuring system is available for internet traffic.
- Guide: mentor existing/new Team Members with new product features, Delivery Processes, project based findings and support.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apache Sling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apache Sling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apache Sling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apache Sling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apache Sling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you aware of what could cause a problem?
- What are the usability implications of Apache Sling actions?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Do you have a Apache Sling success story or case study ready to tell and share?
- What are the barriers to increased Apache Sling production?
- Have you defined which data is gathered how?
- Which Apache Sling solution is appropriate?
- How do you define collaboration and team output?
- The approach of traditional Apache Sling works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves, what approach will permit your organization to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- How can you best use all of your knowledge repositories to enhancE Learning and sharing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apache Sling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apache Sling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apache Sling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apache Sling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apache Sling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apache Sling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apache Sling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Apache Sling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Apache Sling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Apache Sling Project Team have enough people to execute the Apache Sling Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Apache Sling Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Apache Sling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apache Sling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apache Sling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apache Sling Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apache Sling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apache Sling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apache Sling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apache Sling project with this in-depth Apache Sling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apache Sling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apache Sling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apache Sling investments work better.
This Apache Sling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.