Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apache Spark Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apache Spark related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apache Spark specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apache Spark Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apache Spark improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How challenging are each as your organization tries to incorporate operational and transactional data into your analytics models?
- Have you thought much about the opportunities for serverless, the on demand computing model for how that could impact streaming?
- What benefits will your organization see as a result of successfully formulating and executing a big data project?
- How do you create the valuable insights that are the currency for the new economy while controlling complexity?
- What happens if you need to create a sub graph from the main graph and filter on person age or relationships?
- Are you hiding all the technical processes and data extraction and getting to the value in the data itself?
- What group is responsible for determining the cause, or probable cause, of any transportation accident?
- What happens in cases where the stream data delivery rate exceeds the potential data processing rate?
- How do you distribute your applications jars to all of the nodes in the YARN cluster that need it?
- What do you do when no in sync replica exists except for the leader that just became unavailable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apache Spark book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apache Spark self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apache Spark Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apache Spark areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apache Spark Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apache Spark projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apache Spark Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Apache Spark project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: When should debriefings be held and how should they be scheduled?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Apache Spark projections?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of Apache Spark project management?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Apache Spark project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Apache Spark project stage?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete Apache Spark Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apache Spark project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apache Spark project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apache Spark project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apache Spark project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apache Spark project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apache Spark project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apache Spark project with this in-depth Apache Spark Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apache Spark projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apache Spark and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apache Spark investments work better.
This Apache Spark All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.