- Apache SystemML Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apache SystemML Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apache SystemML related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apache SystemML specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apache SystemML Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 635 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apache SystemML improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 635 standard requirements:
- How likely is the current Apache SystemML plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Are accountability and ownership for Apache SystemML clearly defined?
- How will you know that the Apache SystemML project has been successful?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Is there any existing Apache SystemML governance structure?
- What is our question?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apache SystemML book in PDF containing 635 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apache SystemML self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apache SystemML Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apache SystemML areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apache SystemML Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apache SystemML projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apache SystemML Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Apache SystemML project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Apache SystemML project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
- Executing Process Group: What is the critical path for this Apache SystemML project and how long is it?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is it new or replacing an existing business system or process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Team Performance Assessment: Is there a particular method of data analysis that you would recommend as a means of demonstrating that method variance is not of great concern for a given dataset?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Apache SystemML project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Apache SystemML project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks safeguarded against theft, loss, or misuse?
Step-by-step and complete Apache SystemML Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apache SystemML project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apache SystemML project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apache SystemML project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apache SystemML project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apache SystemML project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apache SystemML project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apache SystemML project with this in-depth Apache SystemML Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apache SystemML projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apache SystemML and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apache SystemML investments work better.
This Apache SystemML All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.