Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical APEX system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any APEX system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated APEX system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the APEX system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which APEX system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the heavy hitters (or key sources of variation)?
- Do the APEX system decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How do we Lead with APEX system in Mind?
- How can we improve APEX system?
- Among the APEX system product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- How do we go about Securing APEX system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the APEX system book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your APEX system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the APEX system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which APEX system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough APEX system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage APEX system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step APEX system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 APEX system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What skills, education, knowledge, or work experiences should the resources have for each identified competency?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the information network consistent with the structure of the formal organization?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the APEX system project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Procurement Audit: Are the established budget and timetable (milestones) respected?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the APEX system project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority verify compliance with the basic requirements of the competition?
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the APEX system project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A APEX system project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the APEX system project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are these categories of skills either actually or potentially represented across the membership?
Step-by-step and complete APEX system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 APEX system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 APEX system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 APEX system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 APEX system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 APEX system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 APEX system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any APEX system project with this in-depth APEX system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose APEX system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in APEX system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make APEX system investments work better.
This APEX system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.