Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical API as a service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any API as a service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated API as a service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the API as a service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which API as a service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in API as a service? In other words, what are the risks, if API as a service does not deliver successfully?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How to deal with API as a service Changes?
- How would one define API as a service leadership?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the API as a service book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your API as a service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the API as a service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which API as a service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough API as a service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage API as a service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step API as a service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 API as a service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently use the time that is available?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable API as a service projections of future performance?
- Cost Baseline: Are procedures defined by which the cost baseline may be changed?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or API as a service projects?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Which changes might a stakeholder be required to make as a result of the API as a service project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the API as a service project performing better or worse than planned?
Step-by-step and complete API as a service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 API as a service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 API as a service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 API as a service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 API as a service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 API as a service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 API as a service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any API as a service project with this in-depth API as a service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose API as a service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in API as a service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make API as a service investments work better.
This API as a service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.