Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical API-Enabled Ecosystems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any API-Enabled Ecosystems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated API-Enabled Ecosystems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the API-Enabled Ecosystems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which API-Enabled Ecosystems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- What does API-Enabled Ecosystems success mean to the stakeholders?
- What is the risk?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good API-Enabled Ecosystems project manager?
- How do we ensure that implementations of API-Enabled Ecosystems products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What is the purpose of API-Enabled Ecosystems in relation to the mission?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated API-Enabled Ecosystems techniques
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the API-Enabled Ecosystems book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your API-Enabled Ecosystems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the API-Enabled Ecosystems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which API-Enabled Ecosystems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough API-Enabled Ecosystems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage API-Enabled Ecosystems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step API-Enabled Ecosystems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 API-Enabled Ecosystems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in API-Enabled Ecosystems project oversight?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain API-Enabled Ecosystems project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this API-Enabled Ecosystems project in xx weeks?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Network Diagram: What activity must be completed immediately before this activity can start?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the API-Enabled Ecosystems project scope?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good API-Enabled Ecosystems project plan?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors influenced by the business risk assessment in the audit process, and how can auditors create more effective mental models to more fully examine contradictory evidence?
Step-by-step and complete API-Enabled Ecosystems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 API-Enabled Ecosystems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 API-Enabled Ecosystems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any API-Enabled Ecosystems project with this in-depth API-Enabled Ecosystems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose API-Enabled Ecosystems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in API-Enabled Ecosystems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make API-Enabled Ecosystems investments work better.
This API-Enabled Ecosystems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.