Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical App Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any App Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated App Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the App Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which App Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does your solution support and integrate with publicly available application provisioning (i.e. Apple App Store, including Apple Volume Purchase Program, Google Play, and Windows App store)?
- As an enterprise, you have to think about how to build the App, how to integrate the App, how to secure the App...but that is just the start. How do you deploy the App to thousands of users?
- Does your solution provide out-of-the-box support for mobility, enabling you to deliver responsive web, mobile web, hybrid App, and native App experiences as required by your stakeholders?
- Does your solution provide out-of-the box support for mobility, enabling you to provide responsive Web, mobile Web, hybrid App, and native App experiences as required by your stakeholders?
- If web or mobile App is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or OWASP guidance and is it actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
- Do you prioritize the significance of granular risk factors in cloud App ratings to meet specific requirements customized to the individual organizations security priorities?
- Is the goal of your App to create revenue, to generate new business, to support your current clients and business or to reach and inspire large numbers of people worldwide?
- What is the availability of Software Development Kit (SDK) for custom integrations, or App wrapping for adding management capabilities to internally written applications?
- Are applicable tools, gauges and test equipment used in the calibration of M&TE traceable to a National Institute of Standards Technology Standard or Intrinsic Standard?
- When looking at past performance, how should negative events be evaluated to provide an accurate assessment of responsiveness, responsibility, and improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the App Management book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your App Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the App Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which App Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough App Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage App Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step App Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 App Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the App Management project team adequate to do the job?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions included in the contract protect the risk of non-performance by the supplier and were there no conflicting provisions?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your App Management project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation ÃÂÃÂ how will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the App Management project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the App Management project identified and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
Step-by-step and complete App Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 App Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 App Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 App Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 App Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 App Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 App Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any App Management project with this in-depth App Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose App Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in App Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make App Management investments work better.
This App Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.