Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical App Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any App related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated App specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the App Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 942 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which App improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 942 standard requirements:
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- How do you use App data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Will App deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- How to Improve?
- How do you manage and improve your App work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the App process?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the App book in PDF containing 942 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your App self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the App Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which App areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough App Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage App projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step App Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 App project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the App project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is appropriately effective and constructive in preparing its staff for their organizational aspirations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated App project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current App project stage?
- Lessons Learned: How well were App project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the App project?
Step-by-step and complete App Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 App project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 App project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 App project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 App project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 App project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 App project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any App project with this in-depth App Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose App projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in App and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make App investments work better.
This App All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.