Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AppFabric Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AppFabric related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AppFabric specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AppFabric Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AppFabric improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our AppFabric agendas for the next 3 years?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, AppFabric, and Brand Value
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What are specific AppFabric Rules to follow?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- How can skill-level changes improve AppFabric?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AppFabric book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AppFabric self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AppFabric Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AppFabric areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AppFabric Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AppFabric projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AppFabric Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AppFabric project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Project Scope Statement: What are some of the major deliverables of the AppFabric project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the AppFabric projects life cycle?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were AppFabric project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead variances calculated and recorded?
- Risk Management Plan: Where are you confronted with risks during the business phases?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a AppFabric project two days earlier?
Step-by-step and complete AppFabric Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AppFabric project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AppFabric project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AppFabric project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AppFabric project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AppFabric project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AppFabric project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AppFabric project with this in-depth AppFabric Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AppFabric projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AppFabric and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AppFabric investments work better.
This AppFabric All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.