Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apples to Apples Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apples to Apples related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apples to Apples specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apples to Apples Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apples to Apples improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Are there Apples to Apples Models?
- What would be the goal or target for a Apples to Appless improvement team?
- How do we know that any Apples to Apples analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Apples to Apples experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apples to Apples book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apples to Apples self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apples to Apples Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apples to Apples areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apples to Apples Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apples to Apples projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apples to Apples Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Apples to Apples project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Apples to Apples project is not yet fully understood?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Apples to Apples project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Apples to Apples project release?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Apples to Apples project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are all purchase orders signed by the purchasing agent?
Step-by-step and complete Apples to Apples Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apples to Apples project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apples to Apples project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apples to Apples project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apples to Apples project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apples to Apples project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apples to Apples project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apples to Apples project with this in-depth Apples to Apples Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apples to Apples projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apples to Apples and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apples to Apples investments work better.
This Apples to Apples All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.